Beach Day in San Blas
San Blas is one of the last pristine island archipelagos in this world with the indigenous Guna Yala population that to this day still lives in a very simple and happy way. Tao Travel 365 is the highest-rated San Blas Tour in Panama, offering a San Blas adventure that will allow our guests a glimpse of paradise, spending a day on the beach. We designed this trip for those who want to spend a relaxed day on a paradise beach, enjoying the sun, breeze and warm ocean waters, without the boat rides to different islands.
Due to our close connections with the Kuna tribe, we are able to offer you the best San Blas Day Tour experience at the lowest prices. We are aware you will be faced with choosing from many different San Blas day tour companies. In order to make your decision easy, we offer you the best of everything at a competitive price:
- Timely pick-up from your Panama City lodging
- Spacious, comfortable 4x4 transportation with friendly and knowledgeable drivers
- Full insurance for guests, cars and boats
- All our boats have sun protection with big awnings, for the boat ride to the islands
- We include a quality lunch and one drink of your choice (water, soda or beer). Each meal is prepared in a CLEAN kitchen with FRESH ingredients.
- We include new snorkel equipment for each guest in order to be able to explore the underwater beauties of the San Blas reefs and shipwreck.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish tour guides.
- Our San Blas Day tour lasts one hour longer than most others.
- Excellent customer service. We are available 24/7 in order to assist you with any questions or needs.
- Easy and secure payments online with any major credit card or Paypal account through our booking forms and secure payment portals.
- Best Price/Quality Guarantee
We are excited to share the beauty of the people and the islands with you and hope to become your premier provider for amazing adventures in Panama and beyond.
The day starts early with our driver picking you up between 5:00am - 5:45am (shared 4X4 transportation with up to 6 travelers) arriving in Port of San Blas by 9:00am.
9:15am: After a short 15 minute boat ride you will arrive at your island for the day, where you can enjoy the beaches or explore the little village, meeting some of the native Gunas. We will also provide you with complimentary snorkel and mask for the day.
12:30 - 2:00pm: Lunchtime - enjoy a freshly prepared, tasty lunch with a selection of fish, mixed seafood, or chicken accompanied by coconut rice and salad.
2:00pm - 3:30pm: Keep enjoying the beach at your leisure
4:00pm: Return to Panama City with arrival at your lodging by 7:00pm
We also offer San Blas sailboat charter tours that will allow you to visit many more islands and enjoy all-inclusive amenities, such as gourmet meals, open bar, snacks throughout the day, kayaks, SUP boards and much more.
For those of you who long for a relaxing multi-day San Blas vacation, relaxing in a hammock, reading a book, sipping on a cocktail and watching spectacular golden red sunsets we offer San Blas cabins on various unique San Blas islands. Whether staying in an "Over-water" cabin and jumping into the ocean from your bedroom or sleeping in a traditional Kuna hut, we can provide you with options that suit your particular taste and style.
- Isla Aguja
- Shared roundtrip Transfer from your lodging in Panama City to Port of Carti
- Roundtrip Boat transfer from Port of Carti to the island
- Island Taxes
- Snorkel Equipment
- Lunch (Chicken or Fish with rice, plantains and salad)
- One drink (Beer, Bottled Water, or Soda)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Kuna Entrance Fee ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
- Lobster Lunch ($20 extra with advance notice)
BEACH TOUR SCHEDULE
- Pick-up from Panama City lodging between 5:15am and 5:45am
- Arrive in Port of Carti of San Blas at 9:00am
- Boat trip to island, arriving by 9:30am
- Return trip to port by 3:00pm
- Pick-up from Port of Carti by 4pm
- Arrive in Panama City at 7pm
WHAT TO BRING
- Passport or Cedula for Kuna territory entry
- Cash (there is no Credit Card or ATM in San Blas)
- Add $20 per person for a fresh lobster meal (with advance notice)
- Discount of $45, if you prefer to drive to Carti in your own transportation
- Round-trip transportation from Playa Bonita area for additional $10 per person
Please note that any of our tours may be delayed or canceled due to unforeseen weather or ocean conditions, in which case we are happy to refund your full amount.
We recommend you carry your own liability insurance as we are not responsible in the events of injuries or death.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.