Panama City Layover tour
Do you have a long layover in Panama City, Tocumen International airport (PTY)? Why not spend the time visiting the city and the Panama Canal? On our half-day tour, your private English speaking guide will pick you up from the airport and show you around Panama City, all at your own pace. Stroll past Spanish-colonial architecture on the narrow streets of Casco Viejo (Old Town), gaze at big ships entering the Panama Canal and marvel at the modern architecture and sky-rise buildings of the financial district. We will adjust to your schedule and make sure you get back to the airport on time.
- Private Tour
- Price - $60 per person
- Duration - 4-5 hours
- Start time - variable, depending on your plane arrival time
- Well-maintained, air-conditioned car
- Bi-lingual guides (English/Spanish)
- Water Bottles
Private Tour of Panama City and to Panama Canal
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance tickets to the Panama Canal Visitors Center (Adults $20.00, Children between 6 to 12 years old $12.00
- Covid Rapid test $50 to enter the country (results in 30 minutes)
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear comfortable clothes
Don't forget to bring your smiles :)
PAYMENT & CANCELATION POLICY
- To make a reservations, payments need to be received at least 7 business days before the tour start date.
- Please send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org minimum 7 days before tour start date.
- No cancelations within 2 days before tour start date.
We reserve the right to cancel a pre-paid tour due to weather or unsafe conditions, in which case we will re-schedule your tour or refund your payment.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.