Private Panama Canal and City Tour
Join us on this 5-hour Panama City tour where you will visit the highlights of Panama including the awe inspiring Panama Canal, Avenida Balboa, the Artisan Market, Old Town (Casco Viejo), Amador Causeway and the modern downtown of Panama City.
Your private tour stars at 8:00am. Your friendly, bi-lingual driver and tour guide will meet you at your Panama City hotel heading towards Avenida Balboa and the beautiful Cinta Costera, with its breathtaking Panama City skyline sights and the famous Panama sign. The tour continues to the famous Panama Canal, where you can observe the exciting activity of the Miraflores locks, where you can observe the gigantic container ships making their approach into the locks lifting them above sea level. Stroll around the Miraflores visitor center and learn about the colorful history of the canal and its arduous construction. After our adventure at the Panama Canal, we will head towards the Amador Causeway and its amazing Panama City skyline views. Enjoy the fresh ocean breeze and many photo opportunities. Our next highlight is Panama's old town, Casco Viejo, which has a lot of historic buildings, cafes, unique boutiques, restaurants, bars and entertainment options. Lastly, we will explore Panama downtown with its modern, glitzy sky rise buildings, shops and restaurants.
- Private Tour
- Price - $45 per person
- Duration - 5 hours
- Start time - 8:00am - daily
- Well-maintained, air-conditioned car
- Bi-lingual guides (English/Spanish)
- Water Bottles
Private Tour of Panama City and to Panama Canal (food NOT included)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance tickets to the Panama Canal Visitors Center (Adults $20.00, Children between 6 to 12 years old $12.00
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear comfortable clothes
Don't forget to bring your smiles :)
PAYMENT & CANCELATION POLICY
- To make a reservations, payments need to be received at least 7 business days before the tour start date.
- Please send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org minimum 7 days before tour start date.
- No cancelations within 2 days before tour start date.
We reserve the right to cancel a pre-paid tour due to weather or unsafe conditions, in which case we will re-schedule your tour or refund your payment.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.