Bocas del Toro – Chocolate Factory & Indian Village tour
Hidden in the rainforests of Bocas del Toro in a native Ngabe village, discover the ancient secrets of chocolate: from its discovery and use, in tropical America, to the processing of the product we know and enjoy today. We invite our guests to join in the traditional processing of the chocolate and taste it as it turns from raw cocoa seeds to a finished product.
Considered as a “Gift of the Gods”, the cacao tree was very important to the ancient culture, it was not only used as a ceremonial drink, but its seeds were also used as currency because of its economic value , in many regions.
WHAT'S INCLUDED :
- Chocolate tour with a local guide
- Cool box and unlimited water
- Meet up at your hotel in the city center or Carenero island
- Lunch meal and chocolate bar
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED :
- Transportation from your hotel (outside of the city center or Carenero island)
WHAT TO BRING
- Beach towel
- Don't forget to bring your smiles :)
PAYMENT & CANCELATION POLICY
- To make a reservations, payments need to be received at least 4 business days before the tour start date.
- Please send cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org minimum 2 days before tour start date.
- No cancelations within 2 days before tour start date.
- We reserve the right to cancel a pre-paid tour due to weather or unsafe conditions, in which case we will re-schedule your tour or refund your payment.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.