L’Eclektic II – San Blas, Private Boat (multi-day)
WELCOME TO L'ECLEKTIC II - FRENCH CHARM IN SAN BLAS PARADISE
Chris and Marie are a warm-hearted couple who decided to leave their city behind and adventure into the sailing life. They are now living on their boat in the paradise islands of San Blas and love to share their new home and all its beauties and adventures with their guests.
CAPTAIN & CREW
Marie - The Hostess
She will enchant you with her kindness and her good humor. Originally from Venezuela and having lived many years in Europe, she will offer you a great variety of tasty international dishes from the Caribbean and elsewhere. She will try her best to make your life aboard comfortable.
Chris - The Captain
Captain Chris is an experienced Captain with years of experience sailing the San Blas archipelago. He will welcome you aboard and offer you all kinds of activities. Whether relaxing in a hammock or paddle boarding in clear, turquoise waters, Chris will use his experience as tourist guide in France, Venezuela and the Caribbean to adapt your activities to your desires.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks)
- Drinks (both alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Water toys (SUP board, snorkel equipment)
- Towels, sheets, toiletries,
- Captain & Hostess
- Tours and dinghy transportation
- Island taxes
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Transportation Fees to and from the Boat
- Entrance Fees and Taxes to the Kuna Yala territory
- Personal expenses and tips
- Liability Insurance
- A selection of meals and drinks aside from the ones already included onboard
Please note that any of our tours may be delayed or canceled due to unforeseen weather or ocean conditions, in which case we are happy to refund your full amount.
We recommend you carry your own liability insurance as we are not responsible in the events of injuries or death.